Congratulations on starting your medication journey with Hone! Here's a guide to help you understand the follow-up process:
Follow-Up Testing Overview:
The purpose of follow-up testing is to measure how your body is reacting to medication which will allow your Hone-affiliated physician to make adjustments to your treatment plan and to ensure that you are staying safe while on treatment.
Our system will automatically send the follow-up testing approximately 10 weeks after beginning your medication.
Follow-up labs align with your preferred method from confirmatory testing. LabCorp users continue with LabCorp; at-home testing users receive another kit.
You can change your testing preference by signing into your Hone account clicking the “My Hone” tab and then selecting “Profile”. There will be an option to set your “Lab Preference” to either At-home or At-lab testing. or contact support [here: https://help.honehealth.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=5870861379735].
Accessing Lab Requisition:
- LabCorp users can download the lab requisition [here: http://app.honehealth.com/files].
Notification and Sample Denial:
- After completing labs if we are able to get a full set of results, you'll be notified to schedule your follow-up consultation.
- If retesting is needed, we'll conduct another lab, free of charge.
- Once you get your lab results back you will schedule your follow-up consultation to review lab results, discuss your treatment, and make necessary adjustments.
- After your consultation your prescriptions will be renewed, and medications sent shortly after.
- If your dosage increases in your consultation, the medication quantity adjusts with the next order.
- Year 1 of treatment: Every three months.
- Past Year 1 of treatment: Follow-up testing every six months, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
We're here for you! If you have questions or concerns, reach out here: Support Form. Your well-being is our priority!